Survival of the Fittest

As I unfold the new chapter of my life, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have joined me in the past one year.

I couldn't say anything than thank you.

Life is not a pure bliss, there are many happy moments in the past one year, there are also moments of trials and moments of enjoyment.

Hindi ko ma-appreciate ang buhay kung wala kayong mga indibidwal na naging kasama, naging nakalamuha, naging kausap at naging katampuhan. All our experiences together are all part of my life.

I will cherish happy moments, I will cherish the enjoyment that we've been together, I will cherish the camaraderie and I will cherish every moment na magkakasama tayo sa loob ng isang taon.


Ang isang taon ay naging sobrang makulay para sa akin.

My life has been tasted the bottom rock.

I was able to reach the peak of my career.

I was also able to taste the bottom rock of it.

But whatever happened in the past are all happened for a reason.

They are all part of the history.

I am forever thankful for all of you.

To my Family, of course, thank you for all the supports. Sa mga pag-intindi sa akin at pang-unawa. Dumating man yung punto na I am really down and have nothing to do. I couldn't say anything than thank you for supporting me.


To my friends, who have also my source of inspiration, my source of happiness and my source being me. Truly No man is an Island.

You all part of my previous outgoing year. I thank you for everything.

Of course, hindi lahat ng araw ay laging masaya .

Life is also a gamble.

You may fail and you may succeed.

But as I unfold my tomorrow, I will cherish those happy moments if my life and I will try to use my failure as an inspiration for change.

I will use my failure to face my tomorrow.

Magiging kasangkapan ko ang mga pagkakamaling nagawa ko upang baguhin ang bukas.

Sisikapin kong maging aral ang mga nakalipas.

Maraming maraming maraming salamat sa mga taong naging bahagi ng aking malungkot na kahapon. Salamat sa inyong lahat.

I will forever be thankful sa mga taong hindi ko inaasahang makakatulong sa akin, sa mga kamag-anak, kapamilyang naging katulong ko, sa mga kaibigan here and abroad. Salamat Salamat.

I maybe reach the peak of my life and career, but still I want you to join me as I am embrace the new chapter of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Correct Errors in Birth Certificate

Mygz Molino [Actor]: Totoong Pangalan, Family, Education, Showbiz Journey, Movie List

COMIDA CRAVINGS FOOD SHOP