Nakakagulat naman ito: Isang hindi inaakalang pagkakataon

On BEHALF of VRM Group of Companies,

We would like to thank all our Stakeholders and partners who have been part of our 2017. We will not able to reach this far without partnering with us.

I will just highlight the three big projects we have had during the last quarter of 2017. I  subscribed to the Automatic Selling Machine in the Middle of September. 

After which, I created a Dropshipper Business using Shopify platform - Salepify.  Few days after launching this online store, people became interested to buy items at a very affordable price because all products are imported abroad. 


I also boosted my E-commerce store - Spendless Cosmetics using Automatic Selling Machine and people started buying imported and branded beauty products and cosmetics. 

I started to set-up my own company - Statisticsdoctor Consultancy in 2004 after my graduation. It was started as freelancing company. The business was not that successful because of the high competition. In 2017, when I subscribed to Automatic Selling Machine, and boosted this business, I began to receive clients abroad - (1). Universities in the United Kingdom, and  (2).  IT Company in India.  I also receive a local client - (1). Airport. 


I also have an account in upwork and have some previous clients in the past, but I seldom receive job offers. When I used the Automatic Selling Machine to promote my profile, to promote my skills and competencies as a Statistician, I started to receive job interview invitation.  The same thing with my Linkedin profile, people started to view my account and headhunters are sending me an opportunity for employment. 

I also have this blog. I started this blog as my hobby as I want to write everything I have in mind. Through reading, I was able to monetize this blog and Google started to pay me through Google Adsense. Every article I wrote, I get paid. Every videos I created and uploaded to my Youtube channel, I also get paid. 

In May 2016, I franchise a Travel & Tours and Airlines Ticketing with Bills payment, E-loading, Bus Booking, Ferry Booking services included. At first, I was kinda hesitant and afraid how can I offer this Services to the people. And so the business is at risk because I am not getting any clients. When I subscribed to the Automatic Selling Machine in September of 2017, I started having clients and this business became popular. The number of viewers is increasing each day and now has more than 10k views.

Using the Automatic Selling Machine, I boosted my friend's printing services and now he was able to deal a big clients. Before the end of December, they will be transferring to their new home as a result of the success. I am excited to have my first sight of their new abode. 

THE REVELATION:

Just this November 2017, because of the AUTOMATIC SELLING MACHINE. I was successfully deal 3 projects which gave me an income of more than P300,000. I said more than P300,000 because I also have other small projects. 



Now, If you wish to avail this Automatic Selling Machine, Just click the picture below to register and start using.

NOW, because of the success, instead of paying P70,000 for the system, I am giving you this opportunity to avail the system for only P2990. Plus an assurance of P5,000 if you did not earn upon using the system (Requirements: Just follow the instruction well).



SUMMARY




1. myPRESS Printing Services - Your #1 Printing Services in the Country. (Not for Franchise. We Offer Printing services) - 

2. Statisticsdoctor Consultancy - Your #1 Data Science and Analytics provider. (Not for Franchise. We offer all forms of Research and Statistical services)

3. ASM - Your #1 Automatic System which helps Businesses Market, Presents and Sells Product in the Market. Your total Digital Marketing Platform. (Open for Membership. It will help your business grow and target your clients)

4. Spendless Cosmetics - Your #1 E-commerce business which sells branded beauty products and Cosmetics. (Open for Resellers)

5. Salepify -Your #1 Dropshipper Company (Buy your preferred items. All products are shipped from other countries)

6. VRM Travel & Tours Business - Your #1 Travel & Tours and Airlines Ticketing with Bills Payment Platform. (Open for FRANCHISE)

7. Ultramodern - You #1 Blogsite which helps enlighten bloggers to earn and monetized their blogs.(Open for FREE Tutorial)

8. Upwork - Your #1 Statistical Consultant (Open for FREE Set-up)

JOIN US next year as we going to OFFER FRANCHISING BUSINESS.

For those who want to FRANCHISE, just send us an Email and tell us what specific business you want to avail.
Statisticsdoctor@gmail.com
Operations@statisticsdoctor.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to Correct Errors in Birth Certificate

Mygz Molino [Actor]: Totoong Pangalan, Family, Education, Showbiz Journey, Movie List

COMIDA CRAVINGS FOOD SHOP